Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
cwb2205
New Contributor

Customise Connection Launcher page

I have set up an SSL VPN web portal for users to connect to and they will mostly be using the connection launcher to rdp or web to various servers.

Is there a way that I can customise the connection launcher page so that it only shows the users certain connection options such as URL, RDP and SSH.

Some users struggle with all of the connection options on the screen  I thought about turning off connection launcher and just using bookmarks but given the number of different servers that different users connect to it might just be the same problem.

NSE 7 ATP3.0

NSE 7 ATP3.0
5 REPLIES 5
hubertzw
Contributor III

Check following features:

-realms

-personal bookmarks

Enable them in the Feature Visibility first.

cwb2205

Hey,

If I understand correct, that would still require me configuring all of the rdp or https bookmarks or talking users through creating their own. What I want is to present them with a cut down quick connect launcher so they have limited connections options.

Example:

The quick connect page doesn't seem to be able to be edited though?

Cheers

NSE 7 ATP3.0

NSE 7 ATP3.0
MichelV
New Contributor

I tried css and javascript in System > Replacement messages > SSL-VPN Portal Header , but wasn't able to hide some of the options. Since I only have limited time available I wasn't able to look into this any further... but someone else might :)

tglake
New Contributor

Not sure if you've found an answer already, but:

# config vdom

# edit [VPN VDOM Name]

# config vpn ssl web portal

# edit full-access (or whichever portal you use)

# set allow-user-access web ssh rdp

# end

makco10

tglake wrote:

Not sure if you've found an answer already, but:

# config vdom

# edit [VPN VDOM Name]

# config vpn ssl web portal

# edit full-access (or whichever portal you use)

# set allow-user-access web ssh rdp

# end

Thanks!.

Defend Your Enterprise Network With Fortigate Next Generation Firewall
Defend Your Enterprise Network With Fortigate Next Generation Firewall
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors