Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
moran1409
New Contributor

Unable to ping/login to my Voip interface after upgrading from Forti200D to Forti200E

Hi,

I've recently upgraded my fortigate from a 200D to a 200E system and I copied the network configuration.

My fortiOS IS 5.6.7.

I have a voip server connected via port1 and an ipv4 policy for it (the phones are working just fine), however i'm unable to ping the voip UI (I ran tracert on the IP and saw it's trying to look outside my internal network)

On the forti 200D it worked just fine with same rules I also ran diagnose debug config-error-log read on the CLI after the upgrade and found no errors. attached is the voip configuration (the UI is on 192.168.10.1 and I need to access it in order to make changes) Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Do you have a static route setup for port1?  Check the routing monitor to see that the routes are set up correctly. 

moran1409 wrote:

I have a voip server connected via port1 and an ipv4 policy for it (the phones are working just fine), however i'm unable to ping the voip UI (I ran tracert on the IP and saw it's trying to look outside my internal network)

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
moran1409

Hi, Apologies for the delayed response, I can't see a static route related to this network.

I tried some static route configurations with no success. 

How will the correct route look like? 

I tried something like this with no luck:(attached below)

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors