Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
himalbissessar
New Contributor

I can browse but not download from a certain website that is in a non-listed category

Good Day Guys

I have an issue, which I need to resolve, however I am not able to find the issue,

I am quite familiar with Fortigate, however I am not able to download from a certain website, which is not listed in the Fortiguard Category, I have created a Custom Category to allow certain sites when the main category is blocked and I have added this site to the Custom Category.

DLP is not enabled, but I just need to download from this website in which I cannot but I can get to the website, UTM is enabled, and as well as the Antivirus, however, the download limits has not been enabled from the Antivirus section.

Does anyone perhaps know what I can do in order to resolve this or where I can look at? When I use a different network other than mine, then I am able to download the file.

If any information is needed, please do let me know.

Kind Regards

Himal Bissessar

2 REPLIES 2
hubertzw
Contributor III

Can you check what you see in the logs? You should see if UTM blocks the file and which module does it. Enable logging all sessions to see info anout UTM in traffic logs. You can also check logs from modules which are enabled on the policy.
himalbissessar

Hi

I will have this done, and will let you know if I come right with this,

Thank you for your response and time

Kind Regards

Himal Bissessar

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors