Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
naor
New Contributor

fortigate 90d port forwarding

hi everyone (:,

i have at my home firewall fortigate 90d that connected to my isp router  the firewall connected to my local network (192.168.1.15) the isp is the main router to internet  and i want to do port forwarding to the GUI in the firewall from outside 

and i dont know how to do it this is my isp router "port forwarding " setting i attached the file  

2 REPLIES 2
julienlux
New Contributor III

Hi,

If you want to manage the Firewall GUI from Outside i think you should configure your ISP Router as follow:

Local IP : 192.168.1.15 ( I assume it's the Fortigate IP address )

Local Start Port:443 ( By default Fortigate GUI is accessible on that port if you did change that )

Local End Port: 443

External IP: the ip address of your router

External Start Port:443

External End Port:443

Protocol: tcp

Description. Fortigate GUI

Enable: on

Hope it'll work for you.

Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Shame the router/gateway make/model information wasn't provided - the answer may depend on what the ISP router is expecting for local and external IP address.  But it's logically to assume the local IP would be that of the IP assigned to the Fortigate by the ISP router and start-end ports would be 443.  The external IP is likely the "outside" IP address you plan to use to connect to your fgt from and the start/end port trigger, which could be port 443.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors