Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
longtran_cntt
New Contributor

How to add a new WAN to a port in 100E ?

Dear all,

I'm using a FortiGate 100E with current configuration:

- Port WAN1 using an ILL with static IP and only VLAN1 can go here.

- Port WAN2 using an FTTH A mode PPPoE and only VLAN2 can go here.

- Port WAN3 using an FTTH B mode PPPoE and only VLAN3 can go here.

I've created the Static Route/Policy Route/IPv4 Policy/Address and everything working well, the VLAN show the correct IP of each line.

Now, I want to add a new ILL into Port2, but after I created everything as same as WAN1, I can not suffer internet connection. Can you please give me some advice? Remember that we don't want to use VDOM/SD-WAN of anything else, we just want to config each line into each port and route the VLAN by policies.

Thank you.

[image]https://2.pik.vn/2019687b8c9f-cb78-4d40-ad7b-5c3ec572e1e6.jpg https://2.pik.vn/20194331...-99d0-cc1e4bb167bf.jpg[/image]

3 REPLIES 3
longtran_cntt
New Contributor

yep...still nobody can help me out :(

Dave_Hall

Hi Long.

The description and screenshot looks a bit messy. 

The ILL (Internet Lease Line?) on WAN1 has the main interface configured statically, but the new ILL on port 2 has no IP configuration, but you have a vlan sub-interface on that port.  However, it looks like WAN1 only has a tunnel sub interface on it.  Looks more like you have port 2 configured like WAN2 rather than WAN1. Also the 100E only has two physical WAN ports - where is this WAN3?

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
sw2090
Honored Contributor

Also you cannot use port2 in SD-WAN/WLLB Setup as long as you have  a vlan connected to it.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors