Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
djosepa428
New Contributor

Fortivoice FVC-100D8 Unable to reach web interface

Hi All,

We have always been able to reach the web management interface with no problem. Now we get connection refused in the browser, even though all phones are working fine and we are able to ping the management address. We tried resetting the fortivoice and also connecting a laptop directly to the fortivoice on both lan ports. SSH seems to be turned off also.

Is there an other way we can connect using the USB mgnt port or a management software or activate SSH without the web interface?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

DJ

1 REPLY 1
Geowil
New Contributor

I have the same problem.  After restarting out server due to outbound calls not working the server never came back up to a reachable state.  Lan2 port not working, no data traversing lan 1 port either.  Cannot ping the server either, sometimes we get a timeout message back but usually we get "destination host unreachable".

From what I have read, the USB port is non-functional and was planned to be a future management feature but I cannot find anywhere that says how to use it so I have to assume that feature was never developed.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors