Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
thi
New Contributor

SD-WAN FortiGate 6.2 with ADVPN and MPLS links

Hello everyone ! I am on version 6.2.0 of FortiOS. I created the SD-WAN interface and added the 3 existing interfaces, the internet link, the vpn and the link mpls. I created the required policies with NAT. I am having a problem on the MPLS link that I do not want to NAT because it is in my internal network. Is it possible to NAT on the internet links but not on the MPLS interface? [&o] Thanks in advance and have a good day!

1 Solution
gabyrossi
Contributor

Hello, if possible, generating a policy with destination SD-wan interface, with the private destination network and without natear. regards

Gabriel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gabyrossi
Contributor

Hello, if possible, generating a policy with destination SD-wan interface, with the private destination network and without natear. regards

Gabriel

thi
New Contributor

gabyrossi wrote:

Gabriel

Thank you a lot !

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes , generate a more specific policy and with no NAT and place that so MPLS back haul traffic is NOT nat'd for that src/dst pair

Ken 

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors