Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
1337n00b
New Contributor

FortiGate 200D - Cannot apply Security Fabric IP to Policies

Hello! Noobie to the forums here, but have done some looking and cannot seam to find the answer - If this has already been asked a link would be awesome!

I have just took over an environment that was running V5.4 FortiGate 200D, and upgraded to 6.0.2 (latest available). Was setting up the Security Fabric Connector's for IP address threat feed, and after I created the security connector (with zeustracker's IP list), I went to add it in a new IPv4 policy as the manual stated. However, when I try to add this connector as a source/destination, it is not available.

I also tried to add this new connector as an address as a workaround, but only vendor specified SDN's are available for the Fabric Connector Address types...

Anyone else have this issue? Is this a bug, or am I doing something completely wrong?

1 REPLY 1
1337n00b
New Contributor

Update: I may have answered my own question.

When you look under Security Profiles > DSN Filters, there is an External IP Block Lists switch, which when selected allows me to put in the security fabric of external IP's I created.... Is this the correct deployment area? To just create a DNS Filter with the IP blocking here, and apply it to an IPv4 Policy?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors