Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Raf
New Contributor

Proxy Addresses in FortiManager

Hi,

I can see that it is possible to configure and import explicit proxy policy but can't find the proxy addresses? are they supported in FortiManager?

Thanks,

Rafal

1 Solution
gabyrossi

Hi, ok now I understood. You have to enable the options of cli in tools- and then inside firewall - proxy address attached image

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
chall_FTNT
Staff
Staff

To view proxy policies, you have to change Display Option (found in Policy & Objects >> Policy Packages >>> Tools).

Chris Hall
Fortinet Technical Support
Raf
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

We had done that and and ineed we can see the proxy policies. We can even see the proxy objects/addresses that were retrieved from the FortiGate and configure new proxy policies using existing objects. However, I can't see the option in the GUI to actually configure new proxy addresses. Admin guide for FMG also does not mention proxy addresses. There are all sorts of objects available like virtual IPs etc, but not proxy addresses.

Thanks

Raf

gabyrossi

Hi, proxy addresses, they are normal firewall addresses. There are not others.

Regards

Raf
New Contributor

Hi,

hm, not exactly... have a look here

https://help.fortinet.com/fos50hlp/54/Content/FortiOS/fortigate-firewall-52/Firewall%20Objects/Addre...

you do have all these options on FortiGate but on the FortiManager.

Thanks,

Rafal

gabyrossi

Hi, ok now I understood. You have to enable the options of cli in tools- and then inside firewall - proxy address attached image

Raf
New Contributor

excellent, that's exactly what I was looking for.

thanks for your help. Much appreciated

Rafal

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors