Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JJForti
New Contributor

Unable to access a Website

Hi everyone,

I am experincing some trouble with our edge firewall [1500D; v5.4.8,build1183 (GA)]

When I try to access the website shoflo.tv I just get a blank screen that keeps loading and going nowhere.

in the webfilter log I get the output in the first par of the attached image, which says "passthrough".

The second part of the attached image shows the state of the filtering from the dashboard.

The last part of the image shows the result from the forwarded traffic logs, which again is okay.

This website is accessible externally, but not from behind the firewall. What more can I do to get this sorted out? Any help is appreciated.

-JJ

2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

If this site is still not accessible, I suggest:

[ul]
  • Try different web browsers (access maybe related to QUIC related connection issues)
  • Use a test machine to access the site and fortiView to drill down to that machine's sessions.
  • Create/place the test machine on a separate filewall policy (and move this policy up in the firewall chain so it is triggered) and see if it can access the site.  Use FortiView to monitor the policy.[/ul]

• NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
    BryanS
    New Contributor

Watching this as well. I too have a site that will not fully load and I have the results you do.

Labels
    Top Kudoed Authors