Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kulas
New Contributor

FortiManager v6.0 NSE5 Exam

Hi All,

I've been preparing for my FortiManager Exam v6.0. Can you recommend/share with me some practice questions where I can test what I have studied? Thank you and God Bless.

Regards,

Kulas

8 REPLIES 8
ergotherego
Contributor II

The only thing I am aware of, is that if you are a FortiNet partner, you can access their training documentation and sample exams.

https://training.fortinet.com/course/index.php/Certification:NSE_5/

If you have a VAR you buy your FortiNet gear from, they may be able to hook you up with access through their partnership.

kulas

Hi ergotherego,

Yes we are Fortinet Partner and I've already answered those sample exam for Fortimanager but I am not sure if those sample exams are enough for me to pass the NSE5 6.0 exam.

Regards,

Kulas

ergotherego

You may want to ask on the reddit forum to see if anyone there has input.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fortinet

From what I have read there in the past, most people go through the sample tests and anything they score less than 80% they do extra self-study on. Reviewing the standard technical documentation for configuring those things, and walk back through it in a lab. Paying extra attention to settings/features they are not familiar with.

Good luck!

kulas
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the advise. Somehow I already managed to pass the FortiManager 6.0 exam. 

Regards,

Kulas

Alexis_G
Contributor II

I m in the same situation.

Did you had the exams ? Did you manage to get any legitimate sample questions?

--------------------------------------------

If all else fails, use the force !

-------------------------------------------- If all else fails, use the force !
kulas
New Contributor

Hello jklapas,

I've somehow managed to pass the exam. I just took the sample questions found on the self-paced using v5.4 coz on v6.0 they do not have sample questions on each topic of the exams.

Regards,

Kulas

kulas
New Contributor

I also used some practice questions found on the internet but many of those questions does have wrong answers. So you just need to found out the right answer. 

Regards,

Kulas

Alexis_G

Thanks for you feedback

much appreciate 

--------------------------------------------

If all else fails, use the force !

-------------------------------------------- If all else fails, use the force !
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors