Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kiennt049
New Contributor

HA Function, can not remove monitor interfaces

Dear all,

My company had problem sometime, i worry the monitor interfaces not working fine so i want to remove them but can not.

After i remove and click OK, the port12 always comeback. do you has any ideas? please help me.

5 REPLIES 5
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

Have you tried CLI instead?

Get in the master unit then :

config sys ha

unset monitor

end

I don't know what version you're running, but it could be a GUI issue.

kiennt049

My forti running at v5.6. I tried CLI instead but nothing change. 2000km from HQ to branch, i really don’t want to re-config Forti, do you have any ideas?
Toshi_Esumi

Are you saying after you "unset" monitor and ended ha config, it took it. But when you did "show sys ha", the set monitor line was still there? Or the "unset" and "end" generated an error?

kiennt049

toshiesumi wrote:

Are you saying after you "unset" monitor and ended ha config, it took it. But when you did "show sys ha", the set monitor line was still there? Or the "unset" and "end" generated an error?

Yes, i unset interface monitor by GUI and CLI, no any affect.

i tried change to mode standard alone and re-config HA again (exclude interface monitor) but interface monitor (port12) still there.

kiennt049

Dear all, today i restart 2 fortigate and remove again using CLI and everything ok now,

Thank you for your support.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors