Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
TJ
New Contributor

Web Page Block

Hello! I try to unlock http://auskunft.ezt-online.de, unfortunately I do not succeed.

When calling the URL is unfortunately no category, only that the URL is blocked. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here.

18 REPLIES 18
Markus
Valued Contributor

Hi and welcome to the Forums. Did you see in the Webfilter Log that the Urls are passed? What you can try is to set the Action to Exempt, rather than enable. Good luck

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
TJ
New Contributor

Sorry, where can I find the log? In the policy the Log ist enable.

the switch to exempt did not bring

Markus
Valued Contributor

If the policy is logging, go to Logs & Report --> Web Filter

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
akolau
New Contributor

try to set  exempt and also look in certificate inspect it and maybe this web using something other .

TJ
New Contributor

Good Morning,

here are the Log entry

Markus
Valued Contributor

Could you please post a shot of your webfilter profile setting with the url exemption?

TJ
New Contributor

Her it is

Markus
Valued Contributor

strange, maybe it's because of twice the same domain... what if you try to set only one url and set to wildcard *ezt-online.de without period after * this should also work for auskunft.ezt-online.de

TJ
New Contributor

That does not work. I tried "exempt" and "allow".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors