Re: How to use global database webfilters in ADOMs?
☼ Best Answerby FlavioB 2019/07/08 05:54:58
Tested in FMG 6.0.4, 3 ADOM's: root (6.0), test (6.0), Global Database (6.0)
- Create profile in Global Database
- Go to Policy Packages -> Assignment (might need to add it via 'Tools > Display Options')
- Add ADOM -> Status will be 'Pending Changes' (in our case, might be due to Workflow-mode)
- Choose desired assignment, we went for 'Assign ALL Objects'
- Profit from Global Database profiles in all assigned ADOM's