Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Francois
New Contributor

Performance problem VPN IPSEC on fiber optic support

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my problem, and sorry for my poor level in english!

Here is a description of my network infrastructure : At an iaas host, I have a forti vm cluster managed by a FortiManager. I mounted several vpn ipsec on this infrastructure through adsl and sdsl links without problems. IP telephony and data transit through these tunnels.

I've been trying for a while to do the same thing on a fiber optic link behind a FortiGate 50E but I'm having problems. The fiber optic link is good: 400 MB download and more than 200 MB upload. No worries on this side. I know that the speed is reduced behind the firewall in ipsec.The vpn tunnel is up.

when i want to access a youtube page for example, the page loads very very slowly. It looks like a 2 MB adsl link. The phone connection is very degraded and when the internet traffic increases, the call is cut off.

Has anyone ever had a similar problem? What can I give you as information to try to solve the problem?

Regards.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors