Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
yonathanhartoko
New Contributor

Fortigate 60d Web Admin login loop

Hi, I'm new to fortigate. Recently I just created a port redirection to make my backend server accessible from public. I used a different port from web admin port to avoid conflict. Few weeks I get it running and found no problem accessing fortigate web admin via mozilla firefox. Until today, while I tried to login into fortigate via web admin. The second I successfully logged in, I got kicked out to the login page. It happend again and again. No incorrect password notification showed up. But I'm successfully login to fortigate via ssh with the same credential. I tried to reboot the device via cli, it doesn't make any changes. Did anyone had the same issue? Can you help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Over the weekend DST has kicked in for most counties (or regions) that observer it - check to ensure both the time/timezone is correct on both your fgt and computer (used to access the fgt GUI), on the fgt see if dst (daylight saving time) is enabled or disabled under config system global settings.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
yonathanhartoko

Thanks for replying!

I've managed to solve the problem somehow. I put a liitle bit details on this post.

https://forum.fortinet.co...p;m=174297&mpage=1

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors