Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
khalilysf
New Contributor

some websites and applications stopped working after upgraded the fortigate to 5.6.7

Hello,

I am facing a problem after upgrading the fortigate from 5.4.5 to 5.6.7 which some websites and applications stopped working after the upgrade while they were working before the upgrade, any idea?

Best Regards,

Khalil abdelkarim

2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

According to the official firmware upgrade path tool, you need to firmware upgrade in this order if you want to retain backwards compatibility / functionality:

5.4.5 -> 5.6.3 -> 5.6.6 -> 5.6.7

Following a firmware upgrade - that first reboot, I suggest running from the CLI the following commands to see what has been messed up in the upgrade process:  diagnose debug config-error-log read

Alternately, if your fgt stores config revisions, I suggest performing a diff between the old and new (current) config.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
NavinJanamp

It's one of the most common issue people face after updating software to new version. Possibly computer settings may not be compatible.

Proxy Service
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors