Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
fortijim19
New Contributor

both my phone and PC have webfiltering, I did not put on either

I want to remove but cannot locate anything to remove. Phone is android Galaxy S9, and PC is Dell Precision running Windows 10. I have checked under install/uninstall and the REgistry i searched for Fortinet and found nothing, and I checked the S9, there is no Fortinet type app running that I can remove.

I do not know how this got on either my PC nor my phone. Please help.

Thanks,

JimL

2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Hi Jim. Welcome to the the forums.

Can you provide more info on your situation, like what Fortinet warning message are you receiving - is this at work - does your work have Fortigate devices deployed? etc. 

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
fortijim19

Dave,

I apologize, I just overheard the powers that be here at work, and it sounds like Fortinet was installed on our work server. We really don't have an I/T admin, so I am not sure what/how it happened, but I am going with that.

Again I apologize for your time spent, but thank you for the quick response and effort.

Cheers,

JimL

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors