Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Thanos_may_be_Proud
New Contributor

Forticlient fcconfig .bat help!

Hello!

I´m trying to make a [style="background-color: #ffcc99;"].bat[/style] that executes Forticlient and import a backup with SSLVPN configuration, so the user only have to login with his credentials.

When I execute the [style="background-color: #ffcc99;"].bat[/style] file it says Access denied, it opens Forticlient but doesn't import the backup file. I left you here the content [style="background-color: #ffcc99;"].bat[/style] :

[style="background-color: #ffff99;"]@echo off [/style] [style="background-color: #ffff99;"]C: [/style] [style="background-color: #ffff99;"]cd \Program Files\Fortinet\FortiClient[/style] [style="background-color: #ffff99;"]start Forticlient.exe[/style]

[style="background-color: #ff0000;"][size="2"]fcconfig -m vpn -f <c:\Users\administrator\Desktop\2.conf> -o importvpn -i 1 [style="background-color: #ffffff;"] <------- This line says Access Denied (1)[/style][/size][/style]

[style="background-color: #ffff99;"][size="2"]exit[/size][/style]

[style="background-color: #ffff99;"][size="2"] [/size][/style]

(1) I tried to open manually Fcconfig.exe but it says Access denied. I can't understand why doesn't let me type this command, because in the manual it says clearly type this lines in cmd and that's all. Here you have the manual, the page is 84 and 85

If anyone could helpme let me know, thank you. Of course I want you to remember that I downloaded just Forticlient free, i didn´t paid for anymore services.

1 REPLY 1
fsfetea
New Contributor

Try to do this as system or administrator

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors