Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

5.6 GUI Slowness

Does anybody encounter GUI slowness with 5.6 regardless the model of HW and open a case with TAC?

One of our customers occupying on one of 1500D vdoms and use Antispam B&W list a lot with GUI. But once we upgraded the unit from 5.4.8 (via 5.4.10) to 5.6.6, it's hit by extreme slowness even just showing the existing table and almost unusable to enter a new entry.

When we open a case we were told it's a known issue but fixed with 6.0.3 or other 6.0 only. No plan to get it fixed with 5.6.x.

I searched in this forum but "GUI slow" didn't show anything for 5.6 issues. I want to know if anyone has similar experiences.

3 REPLIES 3
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Does the issue happen in all latest browser versions?

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Toshi_Esumi

I was using FireFox to confirm the symptom. I don't have the version of FF right now but relatively new. I need to test with other browsers later. But our customer is claiming they tried FireFox, IE, and Chrome.

Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

FireFox was the latest 64.0. I tried MS Edge latest (Win10) and Chrome latest 71.03578. But I couldn't wait until it finished loading entire b&l spamfilter list then show "Create New" button because it would take much longer than a couple of minutes.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors