Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Gr1n3
New Contributor

error "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" when trying to access https://www.elastix.org/support/

Hello All,

Few days ago I discover that I'm unable to connect to elastix web site with and without web filter activated.

I create a rule with any-any accept without any restriction and got the same error: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Any help please, firewall model is 60E version 5.6

Thanks and kind regards,

Gr1n3

1 Solution
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Hi Akrem. 

Welcome to the forums. Those who post here are for the most part just volunteers (e.g. other Fortinet customers).  If you are seeking professional help (technical support) and have a valid subscription on your 60E, you can log into the support portal (support.fortinet.com) and open a ticket there.

That said, if you would like our feedback/assistance with this issue, we will require more information.  What have you did so far to troubleshooting it?  The error message could indicate any number of issues.

Do you get the same error when using different web browsers?

Does the problem still happen when using different machines (or mobile devices)?

Do you get the same or similar error message when attempting to access other websites (especially on HTTPS)?

On the fgt have you checked FortiView, the web filter or other logs to for error messages related to the site?

What other options do you have set up on the firewall rule covering your web traffic? Can you post a screen grab of the firewall policy rule (san any identifiable info)?

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

View solution in original post

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
4 REPLIES 4
Gr1n3
New Contributor

The problem seems to be coming from the firewall.With a direct Internet link i'm able to open the web site.

Kind regards,

Gr1n3

Gr1n3
New Contributor

Could you please help regarding this issue.

Kind regards,

Gr1n3

Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Hi Akrem. 

Welcome to the forums. Those who post here are for the most part just volunteers (e.g. other Fortinet customers).  If you are seeking professional help (technical support) and have a valid subscription on your 60E, you can log into the support portal (support.fortinet.com) and open a ticket there.

That said, if you would like our feedback/assistance with this issue, we will require more information.  What have you did so far to troubleshooting it?  The error message could indicate any number of issues.

Do you get the same error when using different web browsers?

Does the problem still happen when using different machines (or mobile devices)?

Do you get the same or similar error message when attempting to access other websites (especially on HTTPS)?

On the fgt have you checked FortiView, the web filter or other logs to for error messages related to the site?

What other options do you have set up on the firewall rule covering your web traffic? Can you post a screen grab of the firewall policy rule (san any identifiable info)?

Gr1n3
New Contributor

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your reply!

I don't know how or why but the access is working fine now knowing that I didn't change anything from my end.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gr1n3

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors