Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sanu
New Contributor

SSL Inspection error

Dear All,

I need a Help , is there any way to get rid of "SSL Inspection error" which normally came after enabling the SSL Inspection in the policy. I tried installing Certificate and it works too but it is not practical to install the same one by one in all PC and another thing is that it will not work in Mobile Devices and for Applications like Whatsapp and facebook.

Regards,

SANU

san
san
2 REPLIES 2
sw2090
Honored Contributor

You can only avoid this if you don't use self-signed certificates but a certificate that is trusted by the browsers natively.

If you use self-signed certs you will have to roll out the ca to all clients to enable them to verify the certificate.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
sanu
New Contributor

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the reply , my problem is when i enable web filter it simply will not work without checking the ssl Inspection option but the moment i enable ssl inspection the browser will start giving ssl error for which the only solution is to install the certificate. Kindly let me know if there is any other way to tackle it.

Regards,

SANU

san
san
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors