Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dfartigle
New Contributor

Configuring Fortinet with Active Directory

Administro por primera vez un FortiWifi 61E y he conseguido habilitar todas las políticas pero lo que no consigo es que se comunique con mi Active Directory para identificar los usuarios.

He configurado el LDAP apuntando a mi servidor y me dice que la prueba es correcta y las credenciales son correctas. He creado un grupo de usuarios del tipo "firewall" y en grupos remotos he puesto mi LDAP con los grupos de usuarios que me interesan de mi AD.

Si activo este grupo en las políticas IPV4 al entrar en internet sale una ventana para logearse.

¿Saben de que puede ser?

Bing Translate: Configuring Fortinet with Active Directory I administer for the first time a FortiWifi 61E and I have managed to enable all the policies but what I do not get is that it communicates with my Active Directory to identify the users.   I have configured the LDAP pointing to my server and it tells me that the test is correct and the credentials are correct. I created a group of users of the type "firewall " and in remote groups I put my LDAP with the groups of users that interest me in my AD.   If you activate this group in IPV4 policies when you enter the Internet, a window appears for login.   You know what that might be?

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors