Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
VGCJ
New Contributor

Can't access a saved mp4 file

I'm trying to download an mp4 file of a song I saved years ago, but for some reason I cannot access it due to it being "in violation of your internet usage policy" and "Malicious Websites ". 

I cannot find this song anywhere else on the internet, so this is the only link I have. 

Does anyone know how to go about to try to get access to the file beyond the filter system so I can download it?

(File in question: http://www.mirakurun.com/.../Teto-TrickxTrick.mp4)

2 REPLIES 2
EdyaNiko
New Contributor II

A VPN can help you bypass internet filters and access content that might otherwise be restricted.

CharleyBryan
New Contributor

One potential solution could be to try accessing the file from a different device or network to see if that makes a difference. Try disabling your filter system temporarily to see if that allows you to download the file. If none of these options work, it might be worth reaching out to your internet service provider or IT department to see if they can help you resolve the issue. If you do manage to access the file, consider using a free mp4 editor like the ones listed in this article from Movavi.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors