Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
calamar
New Contributor

Problem with performance FWF-60D

Hi, I have a FWF-60D, firmware 6.0.2 with a FTTH 600Mb/600Mb, the problem is bandwidth through it. I did a test on website speedtest.net and result is 160Mb/140MB more o less. Does it have a limit on wan port? I have configured it pppoe. Thanks a lot!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Markus
Valued Contributor

Hi and welcome to the Forums Here https://www.fortinet.com/content/dam/fortinet/assets/data-sheets/FortiGate_FortiWiFi_60D_Series.pdf you find the Data Sheet for 60D. If you just do firewalling, the Box should made 1.5 Gb/s. But if you want to use NGFW, you maybe need a bigger box. As i know, there are (default) no limitations an the Wan Ports. Best

M

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
calamar
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply.

I do not understand that because firewall Throughput is 1.5 GB and my wan connection is 600mb. ¿how can I test it only firewall mode? thanks

Markus
Valued Contributor

You can test it with a policy from LAN --> WAN without any UTM (IPS/Webfilter/AV) feautures enabled.

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
calamar
New Contributor

I have a policy without all filters and services, I download it at 12mb/s without fwf normally 40mb/s

there is a lot of difference. this device only support 12mb/s?
Markus
Valued Contributor

Thats strange, official document says 1.5 Gb/s.

How is the load/cpu/memory ?

calamar
New Contributor

When I do a test online for example on website speedtest.net up to 100%

It has firmware 6.0.2

Markus
Valued Contributor

can you please do a 'diag sys top' on cli when testing with speedtest.net and share the output

calamar
New Contributor

i send you an image.

Thanks

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors