Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
droehrig
New Contributor II

Forticlient Real Time Protection Off

So have started using the Forticlient Antivirus along with the Fortclient EMS 6.0. We also have Dell Security Suite Enterprise which includes Cylance Advance Threat Protection. If we install the Forticlient with the Antivirus on a system that does not have the Cylance product, the Real Time Protection works. But if it is installed on a system with Cylance, it turns off the Real Time Protection part of the Antivirus. We would like to be able to use both products as another layer of security. Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this? Is there a setting in the EMS to allow both products to run simultaneously? Is there a setting in Windows possibly? Has anyone ever run 2 Advance Threat/Antivirus Programs while running the Forticlient Antivirus. 

Any help or suggestions I would greatly appreciate!

Sincerely,

Donna

1 REPLY 1
SecurityPlus
Contributor II

I have been under the impression that running more than one antivirus application on a computer was unwise. Is there a reason to assume that this is an exception to this rule? I would normally recommend multiple layers of protection that will not cause conflict.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors