Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sindbad
New Contributor

VPN not establishing because remote subnet the same.

I have a FortiGate firewall and its acting as a HQ. I have couple of branches and the connection is great through VPN. Now I want to add a new branch. But the remote subnet is overlapping, that is why it’s not connecting. I already have a branch with that subnet. For example 192.168.0.0. When I change the remote subnet to 192.168.13.0, i do get a VPN connection. I can’t change the IP subnet of that branch. Is it possible to change it in the firewall of the FG? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
tanr
Valued Contributor II

sindbad
New Contributor

Thanks for the documentation. I will do my best and configure it. If you or others are happy to assist me with it. I would greatly appreciate it. (I do have support on my fortigate). I do like the forum interaction and the people are skilled.
Ashik_Sheik
Contributor II

Hi,

Kindly update the case after we resolved the IPSEC between FGT and Sophos with overlapped subnets .

Regds,

Ashik

Ashu 

Ashu
sindbad

@Ashik helped me with this case. All up and running. More information: ask me or Ashik. 

case closed. 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors