Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Saba1989
New Contributor

default route in wan load balance state

hi everybody

i configured a 200D fortigate wan load balance,step by step i followed fortinet document

but i have a serious problem:

i configured 3 ISP links load balance and one Intranet link seprated i wrote default route and policies but 

load balance can't work and say "there is no route" however Intranet work properly  so i believe maybe i make a mistake in load balance configure

i post my configure

what is my mistake?

2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure you need to define the static routes for all three "WAN" connections if they are all on static IPs. 

Edit: If you have defined static routes for all three WAN connections, check the routing monitor to see if all three default routes are up. 

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
sw2090
Honored Contributor

Hi,

I use WLLB here too on many FortiGates. I just set a default route that goes over the wllb interface (virtual-wan-link) and Clients have Policy that allows them to go to the internet via virtual-wan-link (=WLLB). This works fine so far.

maybe this helps you...

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors