IPSEC tunnel traffic issue
We have a site2multi-site situation. The main site A 10.10.0.x and secundary site B 10.10.16.x .
Printer 10.10.16.230 directly connected to the firewall.
Site2site with IPSEC vpn tunnel
Site A -> Site B allow any
Site B -> Site A allow any
No antivirus or anything enabled
When we try to surf to a printer or switch webconfig page from A -> B the browser shows http://10.10.16.230/index.html
but it keeps loading. @Site B we can browse perfectly fine to the webconfig.
- Ping works in both ways
- RDP works from B-> A if we disable IPV4-Offload (NIC computer)
- DNS server @site A, so the client computers @siteB can surf without any issue through dns server(A)
- Other sites are not having this issue
- The printer cannot send mail from site B -> Mailserver Site A
- Remove ipsec tunnel and created a new one
- rebooted firewall @siteB
- disabled/enabled auto-asic on all policy's (A + B)
Does anyone have a clue what this could be? We dont know where to look