Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
a_peach7890
New Contributor

Fortivoice Management Software For Fortivoice 40

Hi,

A friend recently gave me a Fortivoice 40 to learn VoIP on, but I can't seem to get it set up. Does anyone have a copy of version 7.2 of the management software? I tried using an old version of the management software, but it didn't support the firmware on the device. When I try to downgrade the firmware onto that supported by the old software, it says that it can't because of a connection error. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alec

2 REPLIES 2
luis_canales
New Contributor

Good morning, It is not possible to attach the file on this page (52 mb), but you can download it on the fortinet page, there are all versions of the Fortivoices, of course you must be registered as a member. If you have complications, let me know and we will review it. REGARDS!!!

YoungMOY
New Contributor

Hi there! I would like to have the startGuide of the fortivoice-040 please. The fact is I try to make work some telephone, I must use the fortivoice-040. I don't even know which software I must use. 

I hope you will be able to help me. I'm looking forward to reading your answers.

kind regards,  

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors