Hot!Training Material for NSE Exams

Author
theFWdude
Bronze Member
  • Total Posts : 38
  • Reward points: 0
2018/07/03 17:58:31 (permalink)

Training Material for NSE Exams

Just curious, would it be too much to ask that we be given materials that we can actually highlight and make notes on when studying for the NSE Exams? I have a PDF for the self-paced NS4, but I can't modify this document with personal notes or annotate sections that I need to call out to myself.

3 Replies Related Threads

Vave
    • Total Posts : 5
    Re: Training Material for NSE Exams 2020/04/05 13:15:07 (permalink)
    Can't you print it, into PDF? Use online converters, it’s easier. Related to exams, NSE is pretty good one, but when I was taking decision I chose Cisco. I was learning pretty good, so I was prepared for every exam, and Cisco became an attraction to relieve the stress. The information given there is so modern. I’ve passed this exam on SPOTO. Very good service and I’m really happy that I’ve chooses exactly those one. Certificate of Cisco is a very useful thing , just try! I was thinking about NSE, but it was too easy for me, don’t know why, but it was so... Maybe for you it’s better, but maybe you need to try.
    post edited by Vave - 2020/04/15 12:44:22
    ede_pfau
    Expert Member
    • Total Posts : 6267
    Re: Training Material for NSE Exams 2020/04/06 00:38:19 (permalink)
    Can't you print it, into PDF? Try to open it in a browser window if security is keeping you back.

Ede

" Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
    SazShaikh
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Training Material for NSE Exams 2020/05/07 06:12:38 (permalink)
    If you wish to edit PDF, there are lots of software that could do that. But if the data in the PDFs are in the pictures, then it might be troublesome for you. You can edit PDFs with the help of the PDF editor such as the Nitro PDF Professionals, but if you hit pictures of texts, then this software can’t help you. But still, you could do it with the image to text reader software, but let me tell you they also will work to some extent only and aren’t suggested for the PDF containing thousands of pages. NSE exams could be hard to clear, instead, it is recommended to have IT Certifications, and achieve desirable jobs and well-reputed job titles. I too was looking forward to going for NSE Exam, but later one of my friends suggested to check out IT certifications Training Courses offered here . I researched and found that they provide 100 percent authentic study materials and have helped lots of candidates for achieving their certification. You should also check it out.
    Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5