Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
lenin83
New Contributor

FortiClient upgrade to 6.0.0 - Console stops working

I've tested this on my regular workstation as well as a virtual Win8 that I had laying around. Upgrading to 6.0.0 goes off without trouble, trying to open the FortiClient console however outputs this error:

Error: A JavaScript Error occured in the main process Uncaught Exception: TypeError: Cannot read property 'ID_Help' of undefined at createMenu (C:\Program Files\Fortinet\FortiClient\resources\app.asar\index.js:150:60) at exec (C:\Program Files\Fortinet\FortiClient\resources\app.asar\index.js:129:7) at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:230:5) at emitTwo (events.js:106:13) at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7) at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:885:16) at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)

The console window stays white and I haven't figured out a workaround for this so far. I've yet to find a process that installs the update without failing in this manner. 

2 REPLIES 2
drovan
New Contributor

Same issue, upgraded the client via FortiClientEMS and got the same issue with the console. Any news on fixing it?

ozanakcay

Hi, I have the same problem, any one has any answer yet??

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors