Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
imran
New Contributor

notification problem

Hi

I upgraded my FortiGate 1000C Firmware to v5.6.4 .after that notifications on ios and android devices are not working on some policies where application control is turned on. Please let me know how can I fix this problem?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Nicholas_Doropoulos
Contributor

Hi,

Could you please elaborate by providing us with more information on what those notifications are and what it is exactly that is not working?

Many thanks.

NSE5, CCSE, CCNA R&S, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MTA Security, ITIL v3

NSE5, CCSE, CCNA R&S, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MTA Security, ITIL v3
imran

Hi

Thanks in advance and Let me share with u Like there are many instant messaging apps, iMessage, Viber, WhatsApp, signal etc for all these applications, there are notifications in the smart devices. All these applications are not blocked in the application control and our end users can use them but the pop notifications for these applications are not coming.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors