Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
frogmist
New Contributor

How to set policy routing on Fortigate 60D

Hi all,

I have 2 ISP WAN links - WAN1 and WAN2. My intention is to let users on subnet A route via WAN2 and all other users via WAN1. According to the FortiOS Handbook and other info i find online, I should be able to configure policy routing (based on source IP subnet), but no matter whether through GUI or CLI, i cannot find this option on my Fortigate 60D. My Fortigate is currently on v5.4.3 build 1111.

I go to Network --> Routing and all i can create are static routes based on destination IP. Can someone guide me on what do i need to enable to allow me to do policy based routing? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Sudarsan_Babu
Contributor

Hello Frogmist , 

For PBR we need to do first setup WAN1 & WAN2  distance and priority are same. 

To enable this feature go to System -> Feature Select -> select Advanced Routing (under the Basic Feature)& apply the settings. 

In cli 

config router policy  edit 1  set input-device "internal"  set src "x.x.x.x "                ------------->   Internal Subnet set dst "0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0"  set gateway  Y.Y.Y.Y           ------------->   WAN  set output-device "wan2" 

end 

Regards,

Sudarsan Babu P

Regards,

Sudarsan Babu P

Regards, Sudarsan Babu P
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors