Multi WAN for multi LAN routing and configuration
I'm studying a project of multiple ISP and multiple vLANs.
Each LAN have access to specific WAN connection.
Here is the project :
- I have 6 differents LANs (LAN1, LAN2, LAN3 and LAN4).
- I have 3 different WAN connections (WAN1, WAN2 and WAN3).
I want to route specific LANs to specific WAN connection.
For example :
- LAN1 has access to internet trough WAN1 and (WAN2 and WAN3) are backups.
- LAN2 has access to internet trough WAN3 only.
- LAN3 has access to internet trough WAN2 and WAN1 is backup.
- LAN4 has access to internet trough WAN2 only.
I've looked on SD-WAN functionality, but in my case I have to had multiple SD-WAN (SD-WAN1, SD-WAN2, etc...), and it doesn't look like to be possible.
PBR can solve a part of thoses problems but I'm loosing the failover features.
I know it's very easy to configure with other brands and I'm very surprised that is not as simple on Fortigate.
I'm sure I'm missing something...
Is somebody can help me ?