Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
lahiru_dilshan
New Contributor

Booting Error

Hi All

I have FGT 600C firewall and it does not boot up. at the initial point console shows  below output. then Nothing can be shown in the console output.

FortiGate-600C (14:51-02.05.2014) Ver:04000022 Serial number:FG600C391XXXX325 RAM activation

try to reset the firewall using reset button. but it does not worked. and try to ping to Mgt port (to default IP 192.168.1.99) unfortunately it also does not worked

Please help me to resolve the problem

Regards,

Lahiru

3 REPLIES 3
Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

The default IP wouldn't be assigned to mgmt ports. Regulary on the first regular port. But it wouldn't work until it boots up. Since you couldn't get to the point to run boot menu, you need an RMA.

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

I just  had this issues  with a 100D, I would try a USB and image.out 1st b4  looking at a RMA. BTW ended up doing a full RMA on my 100D

Ken

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
ericli_FTNT
Staff
Staff

lahiru dilshan wrote:

Hi All

I have FGT 600C firewall and it does not boot up. at the initial point console shows  below output. then Nothing can be shown in the console output.

FortiGate-600C (14:51-02.05.2014) Ver:04000022 Serial number:FG600C391XXXX325 RAM activation

try to reset the firewall using reset button. but it does not worked. and try to ping to Mgt port (to default IP 192.168.1.99) unfortunately it also does not worked

Please help me to resolve the problem

Regards,

Lahiru

If you can't get into BIOS, then there is nothing you could do. I believe you have to contact technical support for this issue.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors