Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kd007
New Contributor III

FortiClient and Windows 10 Quick Access

Is there anyone out there using FortiClient on Windows 10 and seeing their users' Quick Access shortcuts break? By break, i mean exhibit these symptoms of corruption.

We have had this issue crop up several times over the course of the last few months and we're trying to figure out what is causing it. I haven't seen anything that necessarily indicates FortiClient is the culprit, just curious if anyone else out there is seeing it.

5 REPLIES 5
matthew_koeman
New Contributor

Hi,

i think we have the same issue, checked everyting.... (windows 10, appsense..gpo's) and could not find the issue.

we also use (latest)forticlient, 

dit not pinpointed it to forticlient (yet)..... but knowing this , i will ask my collegue to exclude 

[ul]
  • %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations
  • %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations[/ul]

from scanning and see if it helps....

• BikasGaur
    New Contributor

FortiClient app is constantly crashing on the startup on my Google Pixel 2 XL running Android 8.1. It used to work fine earlier when my phone was on Android 7.0. Any solution to get the app working again?

Update: I have deleted the app and reinstalled it and the app has been running smooth once again.

Bikas Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp
    jazzihere

I have same issue 

TutuApp
    tvtapp
    New Contributor

Hi !,

Now i am using Windows 10 but my laptop some issue, I con't identified the issue, If there any reason tell me. Thanks!

peter011

FortiClient application is always slamming on the startup on my Google Pixel 2 XL running Android 8.1. It used to work fine before when my telephone was on Android 7.0. Any answer for get the application working once more?.

Regards,

Peter

Labels
    Top Kudoed Authors