Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jboelter
New Contributor

SSLVPN Error Code =-30008000(v1.0.1037)

I am trying to connect a Surface Book 2 to my corporate VPN.  I have downloaded the app from the Windows Store and followed the instructions to configure the app.  When trying to connect, I receive the error:  SSLVPN Error:Code=-30008000(v1.0.1037) Invalid authentication cookie. Authentication Failed.

Has anyone experienced this and if so, how did you fix it.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
JBijleveld
New Contributor

Same problem here. Is there a solution?

Our supplier gave us an Internet Explorer plugin solution that works, but is rather difficult to explain to the average user here.

lindseysoft

I got this error using forticlient v1.0.1037

I was able to get past it by clicking the button titled "clear sign-in info" on the win 10 vpn settings page.

I then clicked "Connect" and re-entered my login info and it worked.

E_Ben

lindseysoft wrote:

I got this error using forticlient v1.0.1037

I was able to get past it by clicking the button titled "clear sign-in info" on the win 10 vpn settings page.

I then clicked "Connect" and re-entered my login info and it worked.

In my case, this doesn't help.

The error occurs independently of the login info, no matter if it is valid or wrong.

The only solution for me is to wait for an hour or so, then it works again.

Weatherlights

You can try to shutdown the deamon after a connection was interrupted. After that the Connection works again. It seems the Client is stuck after a connection interrupt in an inconsistent state.

However the Windows Store App is no longer supported by Fortinet.

AEK
Honored Contributor II

Can you share more logs from both server and client side?

AEK
AEK
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors