Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
a_fuschino
New Contributor

Problem with installation .ova

Hello everyone,
I bought a license for FortiAuthenticator VM and now I have to install it on ESxi 6.5.

I chose as firmware FGT_VM64-v5-build1547-FORTINET.out.ovf.zip , it's ok?
unfortunately during the installation of the .ova file I receive an error that tells me to reload the web page ( ESXi web page) during the point 4 of the installation "NEtwork Map"
can someone help me?

thanks
1 REPLY 1
Jeremy_Browne_FTNT

I encountered this problem on one of the ESX servers I look after, so I can tell you that it's a bug in the ESXi Embedded Host Client (Web GUI) package and you can resolve it by installing a newer package from https://labs.vmware.com/flings/esxi-embedded-host-client

VMware has released (& subsequently pulled?) at least one or two updates since I solved this issue for myself, so I'm not sure whether it's still necessary on a fully patched ESX host, but it definitely was required with the latest version at some point in the last three months.

Edit:

Also, that's a Fortigate VM package, not a FortiAuthenticator one... which is an entirely different issue.

You're probably looking for FAC_VM-v5-build0155-FORTINET.out.ovf.zip

Regards,

Jeremy

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors