Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
hkachhia
New Contributor

Getting error -455

Hello Support,

From last couple of days I am facing issue to connect VPN connection. Getting below error :

Your PC does not meet the host checking requirements set by the firewall. Please check that your OS version or antivirus and firewall applications are installed and running properly or you have the right network interface (-455). 

Previously I am facing the same issue but after reinstalled forticlient application issue was resolved. I am using windows 10 and it's up to date and vulnerability database also up to date. 

Can you please help me why I am getting this type of issue ?  

Using forticlient 5.6.4.1131

2 REPLIES 2
rahuljain257
New Contributor

Even I am facing the same issue on the AWS, I have installed the fortinet client on the AWS & after entering the credentials I am stumbling upon this error.

Can anybody please help us out on this.

hkachhia
New Contributor

Surprise!

Today I have tried to connect to VPN and without applied any update in machine. It's connected successfully. I don't understand why sometime forticlient not able to connect ? Is there any way to know real reason for error -455 ? instead of user friendly error your pc does not meet the host checking .....

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors