Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
technician
New Contributor

2 IPSec SSVPN tunnels

Hi, I have a project that was already configured for a S2S VPN. Just wondering if it's possible to have 2 tunnels? Like for example,

Main office to Office B

and

Main Office to Office C

If yes, it is possible, can they run both?

Thanks

Jeff

6 REPLIES 6
Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

It's called "hub and spoke", which you can use as a key to find many other threads in this forum, or on the internet. Should work fine.

technician

Im sorry, I didn't quite get that

Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

I hope you got "should work fine" part. And the other part was, in other words, just put "FortiGate IPsec hub and spoke" in search box at your favorite search engine in your country (my case Google). You can find many articles showing how to configure them. Only when you encounter any problem, you might want to put "hub and spoke" keyword into the search box at the top right of this forum page to see other threads.

technician

oh ok, thanks for the input, honestly this is the first time I've heard of "Hub and Spoke" 

I'll try to configure this and see what happens.

Thanks

Jeff

technician

I followed the instructions on this article.

https://blog.webernetz.net/ipsec-site-to-site-vpn-fortigate-cisco-router/

but seems not connecting for both devices. I double checked everything like pre-shared key, ip addresses for both, DF group and auth and encryption. It just says on FG's logs saying ipsec failure phase1 error.

Thanks

Jeff

technician

Hi, actually it is now connected but I can't ping both from FG to Router and vice versa. I see no traffic on the FG policy 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors