Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
LiaoYuRuei
New Contributor

How to low level format boot device ?

I have a FGT200B but it can't boot, in the console show this message "ERROR: Bulk read CSW ret = -32"

I tried formating the boot device and but not work, the console message as follow:

==============================================

Enter G,F,B,I,Q,or H:

All data will be erased,continue:[Y/N]? Formatting boot device... .............................................................. Format boot device completed.

Enter G,F,B,I,Q,or H:

Please connect TFTP server to Ethernet port "1".

Enter TFTP server address [192.168.1.168]: Enter local address [192.168.1.188]: Enter firmware image file name [image.out]: MAC:00090FXXXXXX ##################### Total 22510029 bytes data downloaded. Verifying the integrity of the firmware image.

Total 65536kB unzipped. Save as Default firmware/Backup firmware/Run image without saving:[D/B/R]?D Programming the boot device now. ................................................................../src/device/usb2/usb.c: 342: usb_start_wait_urb status!=0(-32)

================================================

It seems that boot device have some problems, can I low level format on the boot device ? and how should I do ? 

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors