Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Sebastiaan_Koopmans
Contributor II

FortiClient 5.6.3 and FortiEMS 1.2.3 is OUT!

FortiClient 5.6.3 and FortiEMS 1.2.3 is OUT!

FortiAnalyzer / 6.4.0

FortiClient / 6.2.6 FortiClient EMS VM / 6.2.6

FortiGate 300D HA 6.2.4 FortiGate 500E HA 6.2.4 FortiGate 30E / 60E / 100E / 6.0.9 FortiMail VM HA / 6.4.0 FortiSandbox VM / 3.2.0

FortiWeb VM / 6.3.2

FortiManager VM / 6.4.0

FortiAnalyzer / 6.4.0 FortiClient / 6.2.6 FortiClient EMS VM / 6.2.6 FortiGate 300D HA 6.2.4 FortiGate 500E HA 6.2.4 FortiGate 30E / 60E / 100E / 6.0.9 FortiMail VM HA / 6.4.0 FortiSandbox VM / 3.2.0 FortiWeb VM / 6.3.2 FortiManager VM / 6.4.0
9 REPLIES 9
SteveG
Contributor III

I've had a look at the EMS release notes but can't see anything exciting. Good to see bugs are being fixed.

tanr
Valued Contributor II

Anybody have more details on the FortiClient Known Issue:

447838 b1151:

Cannot log in SSL VPN from FortiClient web console input username/password but directly command in PC cmd window log in successfully.

linkinp
New Contributor

Unable to install Forticlient.

When I try to install it on my Windows 7 SP 1 machine I get an error saying "Please install Windows patch KB3033929 before installing Forticlient.". But when I try to install the patch, I get the message "This update is not applicable to your computer". 

How should I proceed?

CoSax
New Contributor

Forticlient version 5.6.3 has not appeared yet under the Administration/Software Mananagement of EMS 1.2.3. Is there a problem with my setup or others have the same issue??

SteveG
Contributor III

Funny you should mention that, I was looking for FortiClient 5.6.3 in EMS yesterday but it still hasn't appeared......

gadgetpig

I have not seen it either installing via forticlient online installer tool. The latest is still 5.6.2.1117 as of 12/29.2017.

neonbit
Valued Contributor

The Forticlient 5.6.3 release notes say that it won't be automatically updated until January 2018:

The installer for FortiClient 5.6.3 (Windows) and FortiClient 5.6.3 (Mac OS X) will be posted to FortiGuard by mid-January 2018. Customers wishing to deploy FortiClient 5.6.3 must log into the Fortinet Support site at [link]https://support.fortinet.com/,[/link] download the installer, and upload it to FortiClient EMS manually.

You have to manually update it to EMS server until then. The reasoning behind this is that lots of admins will be on holidays during this period and they didn't want to surprise them with an upgrade. and any potential problems.

SteveG
Contributor III

Forticlient 6.3 has appeared in EMS today :)

seadave
Contributor III

We updated from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3 and it disassociated all of our endpoints from our profiles for some reason.  I have a DB backup, but until resolved, it wiped the SSLVPN profile for folks once they checked in to EMS.  Not cool.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors