Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Saba1989
New Contributor

GUI do not show static route but CLI show them

Hi I have a strange problem with the 200D Fortigate (FortiOS 5.4.3 build1111)

Until a few days ago, the graphics section (GUI) of the device was working properly But today I saw it does not work properly I mean, this device has more than 20 static route in static route section that they showed in this section

but today GUI show just 4 static route

but when i login in CLI mode I see all static route 

device work properly, static route show in CLI mode but did not show in GUI Mode

I'm worried about future events can you help me?

thank you

1 Solution
tanr
Valued Contributor II

First off, when you get a maintenance window you may want to update to 5.4.5 or 5.4.6.  They are much more stable.  (Note that updating to 5.4.6 is a two step process -- you need to upgrade to 5.4.4 or 5.4.5 first.)

So you don't see the routes in the GUI under Monitor, Routing Monitor?  Or under Network, Static Routes?

Either way, a few questions (which you've probably already checked):

[ol]
  • Have you cleared the browser cache?
  • Are their any filters currently turned on that would restrict which routes show?  Right-click on the column headings and choose "Remove all Filters" to confirm.
  • Long shot.  Is it possible your gui-lines-per-page has been set to a small number and your routes are just on multiple pages?  It's under config system global.  (And yes, I know this can mess up the view because I did it to myself by accident.)[/ol]

• View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    tanr
    Valued Contributor II

First off, when you get a maintenance window you may want to update to 5.4.5 or 5.4.6.  They are much more stable.  (Note that updating to 5.4.6 is a two step process -- you need to upgrade to 5.4.4 or 5.4.5 first.)

So you don't see the routes in the GUI under Monitor, Routing Monitor?  Or under Network, Static Routes?

Either way, a few questions (which you've probably already checked):

[ol]
  • Have you cleared the browser cache?
  • Are their any filters currently turned on that would restrict which routes show?  Right-click on the column headings and choose "Remove all Filters" to confirm.
  • Long shot.  Is it possible your gui-lines-per-page has been set to a small number and your routes are just on multiple pages?  It's under config system global.  (And yes, I know this can mess up the view because I did it to myself by accident.)[/ol]

• Saba1989
    New Contributor

dear tanr thank you so much 

i do "remove all filters" and i can see all static route.

now i remember few days ago i tested static route and set filter and forgot remove them

thank you for correct answer

Labels
    Top Kudoed Authors