Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
revans
New Contributor

Can't register, Reseller field is spinning

Tying to register a FortiWiFi 60E after upgrading to 5.6.2, clicked Register, Login, filled-in Email, Password, and Country, but the Reseller field has no drop-down values and a symbol next to the field is spinning. All the other FortiGuard connections are working.

How do I register?

6 REPLIES 6
Admin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hii Randy, Please log a customer service ticket for this - give them your account id, the SN you want to register, and your partner details. Regards, Admin
revans
New Contributor

Done. Fixed by Fortinet support. Thanks.

Itzik_Sharon

Hello, I am having the same issue with a 5.4 100E Fortigate, can you explain the root cause of the issue and how can I resolve it without having the support to activate the contract internally.

Thank you 

Itzik. 

ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

It might be a browser issue. Could you try to use a different browser, for example Chrome instead of FF? I've seen the same symptoms when administering a FSA.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
marioP
New Contributor

Hi

I'm having the same problem with a FG-101F version 7.2.4

Impossible to register the device as the reseller list is spinning.

I tested with different brower on different OS without any succes.

I can ping and resolve FQDN from the cli.
And without registration I'm not able to open a tech support ticket.

Thanks in advance for your help

MP

Muhammad_Haiqal

Hi @marioP ,

I would suggest to create a Customer Service ticket for this. Not a technical support ticket. You can chat or call in to get assistance here: https://www.fortinet.com/support/contact

The possibilities might be the unit did not registered yet. Or you are using trial license.
Or that unit already registered with another account.

haiqal
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors