Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
TAN
New Contributor

BCC on Fortimail 100C

Hi all,

I have question with Fortimail 100C. I want bcc all message to one email address. Can i do it with my Fortimail? Please help me get information about it. If it can. How i can configuration it on my Fortimail?

Thank.

6 REPLIES 6
abelio
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi,

many ways to do something like that;  do you are running server, transparent or gateway mode?

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
TAN
New Contributor

Hi Abel,

Thank for your response.

It is running with gateway mode.

Can you please tell me, how can i do it on Fortimail 100C.

I need bbc all message through it for another product to monitor the email threat.

Thank,

abelio

Hi,

For example: edit your security profiles; each one has its defined 'action' ; edit that action and add Bcc setting, .ie. for antispam profile.

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
TAN
New Contributor

Hi Abel,

Thank many for your support.

I need enable “Apply default action withous scan upon policy match” to apply action BCC withous AntiSpam filter 

and then I need create IP or recipient policy and add this Profile to do action BCC, right?

regards

Tan

abelio

Hi Tan

If you check admin guide:

"Apply default action without scan upon policy match" means:

Select this option to take the default antispam action right away without applying other antispam filters if the email matches the relevant IP recipient policy.

I don't know if that is enough for your test,  but if it does, you'll only need tweak the action in that profile.

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
TAN
New Contributor

Hi Abel,

Thank many for your support.

regards

Tan

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors