Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jfc_SR
New Contributor

can not install fortiClient on Mac

I am trying to install the fortiClient on my mac OS Sierra ver 10.12.6 after downloading and opening FortiClientOnlineInstaller.dmg

i get this error message 

No FortiClient installer found on FDS.

i do not know if this error is caused by the new release but is there a new file / link i need to go visit to install this software.

these are the two links that i have used to get the FortiClientOnlineInstaller.dmg

http://forticlient.com/downloads

https://www.fortinet.com/support-and-training/support/product-downloads.html

5 REPLIES 5
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes FTNT did a poor job on that installer. Do you have a support contract access? Can you download the dmg pkg from  firmwae forticlientMAX  v5.6.1?

Try  downloading from support.fortinet.com if you have an acconunt.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
ai10
New Contributor

I am stuck with the same problem just now. In my case I am attempting to re-install the software. The uninstaller does not work so I deleted the app from the Applications folder.

Tried downloading a fresh copy from the link above and getting the same No FortiClient installer found on FDS.

It works on another MacBook though where FortiClient was never installed. 

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

ai10
New Contributor

Is there any other way to get the FortiClient aside from the (broken) Online installer? I dont have a support contract access.

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Contact support or email  them  for assistance and explain the FDS error.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
marekw
New Contributor

I have the same problem.

I don't have a support because I'm a external consultant.

I get only information from my customer that VPN access to company is forticlient (ip,login pass etc).

How I can download client ???

BR

Marek

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors