Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Casemaker
New Contributor

Chess.com and ESPN.com being blocked

Hi,

Running Fortigate 200D in our public library. Patrons cannot sign into chess.com or watch video on espn.com. Where would I look to determine if these are being blocked. The 200's were configured be another admin and I am fairly new to the 200's.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
hmtay_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello Casemaker,

Do you have access to the Web Filter logs? If traffics to other sites work fine, your policy may have the "Games" and "Sports" category set to Block. 

Casemaker

Hi, Thank you for your post. I have access to the Fortigates, however, I see the logs are being sent to Fortianalyzer/FortiManager that I believe is the Enterprise System Admin. Where would I view the logs?

hmtay_FTNT

You should be able to see it at Log & Report under Web Filter. If you do not have access to the logs, do you have the firewall policy and Web Filter sensor that is used? I can check for you. 

Casemaker

I do not have any filters listed under Web filter

hmtay_FTNT

Are you able to test the environment yourself? If you can, can you do a packet capture and send me that and your configuration file in a PM. I can take a look for you.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors