Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kinmun
New Contributor II

ssl vpn login

is there any time limit for ssl-vpn email 2nd factor authentication?

eg. i enable email OTP for user, how much time does the system need to accept the token password before the login is expired?

i enabled email OTP for one external user that is overseas, by the time he accept the email OTP. 

he encounter permission denied -455 error.

can i extend the duration limit for users to enter their OTP password ?

4 REPLIES 4
neonbit
Valued Contributor

You can set this up as a global setting. The below commands will change it from the default of 60seconds to 120seconds.

config system global

two-factor-ftk-expiry 120 << This is for the physical token two-factor-ftm-expiry 120 << This is for the mobile token

two-factor-sms-expiry 120 << This is for the sms token two-factor-email-expiry 120 << This is for the email token

end

kinmun
New Contributor II

will try that out

Abakkali
New Contributor

Routing two lans with FortGate

We have a new Fortigate 600D, we try to use the old Fortigate 200B like a router between two lans :

the first lan (192.168.90.0) has access to internet and second one (192.168.2.0) is used for production.

port 11 : LAN 192.168.90.0 (ip : 192.168.90.1)

port 15 : LAN 192.168.2.0  (ip : 192.168.2.1)

I can ping from a workstation in LAN 192.168.90.0 (ip : 192.168.90.138 , mask : 255.255.255.0, GW 192.168.90.1) to the second lan. but the ping is interrupted periodic for 3 or 4 seconds and then ping continue.

My question is why the ping in interrupted.

I need your help.

Thanks in advance

rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

@Abakkali

Please do not hijack a post looking for answers. Your question is not remotely similar to that of the OP, so your question may never get the exposure your are looking for. Please just open a new post and make your request.

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors