Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mikiteleco2
New Contributor

Problem enabling Report Summary

Hi everyone, I'm currently working with a 1500DT and i want to active a daily summary report via e-mail, but i don't get it. I've a disk to save logs, so i don't want to use FortiCloud to generate daily summary report. As i seen, logs are save correctly in disk because i can inspect them in Log&Report->Forward traffic. Mi settings are this up to now: -Log&Report->Log Settings->Event Logging-> Enable all -Log&Report->Local Log-> Everything enable

-Firmware version: 5.4.2 However, when i go into Learning Report to watch the report summary, this message is shown: Some configuration dependencies have not been met for Cyber Threat Assessment Learning Report. Learning mode enabled in a policy. But noone of my policies is in learning mode. I hope you can tell me how can i generate a daily summary report correctly. Thank you, regards.

1 REPLY 1
mikiteleco2
New Contributor

Solve: Just the local report option was not enabled in System-> Feature Select. Every logs are displayed in the report except threat logs, someone know why not?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors